Under general supervision, ensures the safety of patrons of an aquatic facility by preventing and responding to emergencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of an emergency.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Prepares and maintains appropriate activity reports.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Current Lifeguard/CPR/First Aid Certification
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
- Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
Click on Apply Now and attach your resume.